Thread: Need to restart Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction to get better graphics look

Need to restart Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction to get better graphics look

This particular game Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction is not so bad as we are expecting. If you play demo version of the game you can test the game before you are supposed to purchase the game. there is need of tweaking to improve the graphics of the game. I found some people are saying graphics of the game is as bad as PS1. If that is the case it could kill the game entirely. After having such bad experience one should not purchase the game until and unless it is available for reduced price.

Re: Need to restart Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction to get better graphics look

I seen some video on Youtube and found anyone who is driving the car by using keywords would get bad gaming experience. However after rebooting the computer and playing with the graphics resolution entire thing is getting just fine.

This game is not having anything as it was in the previous version of the game. it seems to be a broken racing game.

If you gonna use couple of CPU then it will not work for you at all. it is dependent on GPU and in the specification released by the developer it was mentioned game would need GTX 580. Why because the game is not optimized. You will get bad performance on ATI 5770 even if you play at the resolution of 640x480.

Currently I am having ATI 5770 and playing game at 2048x1152 resolution with AA and done all the other optimization for all the modern games available in the market. I did not used resolution 2048x1152 ever in any games and there was no lag while playing the game. you could get issue if the system specification is not suitable for the game.

Well I got the idea that graphic card which you have mentioned in your post. As far as I know this game can run smoothly with DX 9. However the 128 bit bus used by the graphic card could choke when all the settings are maxed. I really doubt that one will be able to run the game at 1920x1200 resolution at 60FPS. Also I don’t think DX9 will be able to cope with smoke and car physics as that of the previous version of the game. but still you can get constant FPS. But some gamers have managed to run the game at the low end card with every settings are maxed out and getting 60 FPS consistently as well.

One can forgive if there are few bugs at the time of releasing of the game. but after applying lots of patch the game is not playable and enjoyable then it is really disappointing for us. There is no issue with the graphics of the game but physics, handling and AI need to perform some serious work. Lets hope the developers would work on it thoroughly. I would not purchase the game until the above mentioned issues are fixed by them.