Thread: After Updating USB Loader GX, Wii games showing black screen

After Updating USB Loader GX, Wii games showing black screen

Recently I have updated USB Loader GX by the use of Wii console. It was set up as channel. Everything was fine before the update but now whenever I try to play the games, it shows me black screen and nothing else. The recent games I tried to play in this console is Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Lost in Shadow. Do you think that I need to go back to the default USB Loader GX? I mean should I need to re-install it?

Re: After Updating USB Loader GX, Wii games showing black screen

If you want to use hard drive with WBFS, DO NOT take the WBFS manager to format because this has some bugs in the WBFS format. Use the WiiBackupManager from the database, or reformat it with the USB Loader GX. Alternatively, you can at your computer's hard drive in NTFS format and copy the games with the GX. It then of course not allowed reformatting the hard drive with the USBLoader.

To make sure that the 'USB / SD Loader 1.5 can read the ISO images of your games from the device, that device must be formatted with the file system WBFS (Wii Backup File System). Download the WBFS Manager 2.2 graphical user interface that works on Windows. Connect the device you want to use the games to load and format it through the program by choosing the drive letter that Windows has assigned to the device. Once formatted, you can download the ISO images always with WBFS Manager also shows you the available space and the list of games currently loaded.

Can you update the USB Loader GX (which is updated often) directly from within the program, go to Settings and then on the second page update. Very nice also the ability to download custom themes to download the application by going in the Themes. Remember that all files will be saved in the config folder on the SD card (images, languages, covers of the DVD). It 'a loader that works very well and almost all of the ISO are fully loaded. For cases that have problems, you might need to get the list of compatible games for USB Loader.