Thread: What are the new characters for Next Smash Bros game

What are the new characters for Next Smash Bros game

During the recent E3 press conference from Nintendo, the company was a new Smash Bros. game to confirm both the 3DS and Wii U. When these games may appear, is not yet known, but Masahiro Sakurai, the big man in charge of the Smash Bros. series, told that Capcom characters might appear in these new expressions. What Capcom characters would you like to see? Perhaps Mega Man, Street Fighter or some acquaintances from Viewtiful Joe?

Re: What are the new characters for Next Smash Bros game

Dante, Phoenix Wright, Mega Man, Amaterasu, Ryu, Chun-Li ... Capcom certainly has plenty of cool characters in Super Smash Bros. would fit

Of course, one could theoretically build a char from almost every game, but that would be sometime too much. With Spiderman, Hulk, you would see in the picture, somehow cool. I would however like to see Megaman and maybe one or two from the Sonic series

I miss quite a few old ones. For example, there would be Mewtwo and Young Link above all. Mask change as a special attack, and the mask of the deity as Grim Final Smash would be suitable but totally. Furthermore, I would find several co-op characters like the Ice Climbers well. Plusle & Minun were actually planned. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi would also be conceivable. It should appear Vaati. And of course other Third Parties. Such as Megaman, Bomberman, Rayman, Prince of Persia, Simon Belmont, Viewtiful Joe, etc. Or Amaterasu% and Zack Wiki. But these failures are due to their commercial anything but likely.

News to be taken lightly. There seems to me some new characters will appear in the next Super Smash Bros.., To be released on 3DS and Wii.
    • King K Rool
    • Sand Prince
    • Palutena
    • Professor Layton
    • Megaman
    • Ridley
    • Crystal
    • Slime
    • Shulke
    • Sonic (
    • Zoroark
    • Ghirahim
    • Little Mac
    • Saki Amamiya
    • King Hippo

Shortly after the release of Super Smash Bros. Brawl Nintendo already tried to develop a new Super Smash Bros., which should appear for the 3DS. Finally, one has Project to Kid Icarus: Uprising but decided to allow developers once they may collect experiences with the hardware.

Well, then you will eventually also get a second key character in the new region. In "Super Smash Bros.. Brawl" you saw this coming a bit. There are plenty of characters that can, but the main ones are there already.

I found the Brawl Subspace of great, good mix of characters and a delightful story with beautiful cut scenes. Hopefully they do something with it. And of course multiplayer between 3DS and WiiU. There are still many improvements. Fewer additives does not matter me, if you're not using, you also seem not bother me, and as long as they like for the people who use them do it for me not to leave out.

I heard that Players will have the opportunity to build their character on the 3DS through struggles and rewards and to be identified (no experience point system) and then transfer it to the Wii version of U in order to compete against others. The 3DS version should offer a bit different game experience than previous Smash Bros title. U on the Wii for the game could benefit from a much better graphics and 60 frames per second.

Both versions will ultimately make fun of themselves, the connectivity is finally icing on the cake

The latest issue of Nintendo Dream has dwelt on the character Pit, as evidenced by some pictures found in Japanese site, enjoy them even if there is no new screenshot of Smash Braw

Nintendo spent the last few months’ character after character out to focus on the game based account. The series of official announcements ends with the anonymous publication of screenshots which quite a few characters and a character selection screen that may be visible. Since almost all the characters on the screen are visible, the full lineup of characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and mostly taken for granted.