Thread: Steam FlatOut 3 Chaos & Destruction patch information

Steam FlatOut 3 Chaos & Destruction patch information

Hello friends, i wanted to know some information of the patch file which is been released for game, i wanted to know what are the changes which are been given in those patch files. So please tell me about it. It will be helpful about it. Thank you.

Re: Steam FlatOut 3 Chaos & Destruction patch information

I have the list of the things which are been added with patch file, i am telling you about the first patch which is been released so you can look at below list.
    • AI difficulty rebalanced
    • Car physics properties rebalanced
    • Multiple stability and functionality fixes for multiplayer
    • Reduced timeout for dropped multiplayer clients during loading.
    • Added ability for playing music from the Windows Music folder.
    • Fixed performance problem in long battles with cars becomes slower after a while.

If you wanted more information about the patch file then let me tell that there were another patch was been released, so it was something the second patch. It was having Car deformation, Improved physics model for all cars, Stability and functionality fixes for multiplayer, 'Classic' mode, Ability to turn health regaining on/off, Damage multiplier option, Improved gameplay / fov for battle, big battle and monster truck game modes.

If you are thinking to going for patch of this game, then let me tell that it is been available and also you will be getting for cheap rate, something for $20, so you get it fast.

I have heard that there might another patch file for this game. It is also told that features which were been promised for patch 2 / patch 3 that will be able to see in Patch 4 file. So if you wanted some of the changes which you have not able to see then you might be able to see in patch 4 or even some in patch 3.

It is great and also good that the patches are been added on to game and made it better to play. I was getting to hear many of the complaint after i have purchased the patch for it. But when i saw the complaints in game then i was not able to locate any of it, it was better that i was not able to get any of it. The work which is been added in patch 1 and 2 are really good enough and it has made the game much better for me, mainly with the classic mode and the damage multiplier.

I would suggest to developer that they should add the option for allowing to pick our music folder. If i am selecting any of my favorite music, then game is been crashed. I am not knowing that where it picks that folder but all of mine music folder is on a separate partition to Windows. So can they make it possible in it, if they do it then it will be better for me.

Thanks for information, but i have not find any of the changes which can been seen in the whole game, i think that it should be worked and get for working for new patch