Thread: Choplifter HD will be having cloud support or not??

Choplifter HD will be having cloud support or not??

I am willing to get this game as I am really liking it after trying out the demo, I think that the game will be great and the review of the game is good by now, I just wanted to know that the Choplifter HD will be having cloud support or not?? I know that it is too early to ask this question as it has been few weeks since the game is released but the I just wanted to have an idea about this, is there anyone who has information about the same??

Re: Choplifter HD will be having cloud support or not??

I am willing to get this game as I am really liking it after trying out the demo, I think that the game will be great and the review of the game is good by now, I just wanted to know that the Choplifter HD will be having cloud support or not?? I know that it is too early to ask this question as it has been few weeks since the game is released but the I just wanted to have an idea about this, is there anyone who has information about the same??
    I have checked out for the same in some official forums and I don’t think that it will be having cloud support soon, as some of the official’s had mentioned that they don’t want their players to deal with save/load interface and just sacrificing the "pick up and play" method, the other issue that can take place with the cloud support is that when the users wills tore their game online and if there is not internet connection and all then there are chances where they might lose their save game and all, they are looking in to this matter and will try to come up with it soon with a better planning.

In that case I have found them mentioning that they are planning to make A new checkbox called "Save to Cloud" which will be on the setup page and it will be defaulted as well and this will depend on the user to chose what will be better for them but then they have just thought of the same, let’s see if they really come up with the same or not.

As far as I am aware there are a no of game that are having the cloud support without the "save interface" that you have just mentioned above and they are also able to save the game locally and sync to the cloud as well and even they go offline or if there is any internet flaws then the sync fails but then when you open it again then it starts working fine as they still have the local save. What do you think about the same??