Thread: Aiming question about Choplifter HD

Aiming question about Choplifter HD

I have recently started playing Choplifter HD and I have some question about the same, actually I am not able to aim properly using the mouse, no matter what I am trying to do with the mouse I am not able to aim when I am down and back behind the chopper and I am not able to aim when I am forward as well, is there anyone who can help me with some trick to aim properly??

Re: Aiming question about Choplifter HD

I have recently started playing Choplifter HD and I have some question about the same, actually I am not able to aim properly using the mouse, no matter what I am trying to do with the mouse I am not able to aim when I am down and back behind the chopper and I am not able to aim when I am forward as well, is there anyone who can help me with some trick to aim properly??
    I thought that this problem was with the mouse that I am having, I have found that the gun aims on 45 degree angle because I have been facing aiming issues, I have tried changing the possible mouse setting s that I could have but then I am not able to get it work properly by now, if there is any trick then please let me know.

Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know that are you just having problem with the targeting the people facing the foreground and so, if that’s the issue then I will like to suggest you that you can use the default 'q' and 'e' controls by which the helicopter will rotate and you can switch facing left, right towards the screen as well, just check it out and see if it is making any difference if you are having issue with this part or let me know if you are having any other problem.

No I am not having problem with the chopper rotating, the issue that I am having is aiming, I mean that when I am moving the mouse to aim and when I just change the position of the pointer than it just goes high up and forward and then down and backward no matter the chopper is rotating or not, hope that you understood my problem now.

I have been facing the same with the 360 controller, in my case when I am moving the right analog stick in order to aim then I don’t know why it gets stuck and just when the stick returns to neutral then I am not able to aim properly, I don’t know what goes wrong with the red aiming laser, I mean that it just moves to random position and the gun keeps in shooting in the some other directions than the direction that I point, I have found a of people having the same issue with the game pad as well as with the keyboard and the mouse but then I have not yet found a solution to solve this out.

I am not very sure but then I just wanted to share that I was having the same issue and I have solved it out somehow, actually I have just changed the resolution from 2560x1600 to 1920x1200 which is next 16:10 resolution and I am not facing the same issue again, I think that this is some kind of bug, of you want then you all can try out the same and see if it is making any difference in your case or not.

I think that you might be luck with the solution because I have tried the below resolution by now but then no matter what the issue still exist, I have got the same response for all of the resolution setting that I have tried out:
    • 2560 x 1600
    • 1920x1200
    • 1680x1050

Is there anyone who actually has an effective solution to solve the issue??