Thread: Mario Kart 7 or Super Mario 3D land, HELP!!

Mario Kart 7 or Super Mario 3D land, HELP!!

I have been looking forward to play Mario game in 3DS console but I stuck between choosing 2 Mario games. It is very tough for me to choose which one I should buy. I really like Mario kart 7 as well as Super Mario 3D land. I finally decided to get 3D land but still I am not sure and confused. Can anyone help me to get a good game for my holidays?

Re: Mario Kart 7 or Super Mario 3D land, HELP!!

Nintendo jumps into the Christmas season: Two games appear on the portable 3DS, and in both there is Super Mario plumber. The racing game "Mario Kart 7" is a safe value, and "Super Mario 3D Land" is heart-warming charm.

Lots of cool games that are going to be so for the 3DS. Well so annoying that there is now a kind of accessory compelled to come if you want to play some good games.

I would really go for The Mario Kart series. As far as I can say that it is a guaranteed hit for Nintendo. The latest portable version of "Mario Kart DS" 2010 in Switzerland was still one of the best-selling games, although it has been six years under its. For any portable console from Nintendo will see a "Mario Kart", which is the rule. And this is a game sells well then in each case for years, not only at startup. And "Mario Kart 7 'already put one's pure Turbo Start out.

Besides these two games over the little plumber, in 2012 a 3DS Mario Tennis waiting. This game will, according to Iwata make use of the gyroscope in the 3DS. And the DS owners not to ignore, there is also a remake on DSiWare planning Legend of Zelda: Four Swords. Add to this the news of a pink 3DS, and you understand that Nintendo on all fronts to make amends.

I will go for 3D land. It's hard for me to explain why this game is soo good. The best way I describe the effect: I'm just a little sick last night and had no real desire to play, the more lying around and staring into space. Nevertheless, I forced myself to take the 3DS with you on the couch and started "Super Mario 3D Land". And yet even half a level I had radiance to the face and the cold, almost forgotten. The best medicine: Joy!

The joy is in this game is not necessarily something new: it is structurally very similar in "New Super Mario Bros.": In every world some levels, each level can be discovered three Star Coins.

I've bought Mario Kart 7th I base just once with the pros and cons why it's good.
    • Very nice 3D graphics
    • New drivers and old drivers
    • Good selection retro tracks
    • Generally good routes
    • You can go and fly in the water
    • You can tune cars with other tires
    • You collect coins to unlock a new vehicle
    • Very good vehicles
    • New, good, and many items
    • You can take any individual routes, i.e. if you want to play Rainbow Boulevard as you have the whole Cup run

Mario 3D Land is not too bad,

Mario Kart 7 is also much better than MK DS (unfortunately there is no mission mode and versus). Mario Kart 7 is so much fun when you're not online, it is not so great but still better than mario 3d land as I find.

When I look at the business model and strategy for the future of Nintendo look, I frown; my head is convinced of the above-linked assessments. But my heart! It flies to these two games, again, as if for the first time

In Super Mario Land 3D Bowser has kidnapped Princess Peach again, and only Mario can save her. In this game developer combined ideas from classics such as Super Mario Bros. 3 or Super Mario Bros. gameplay elements from newer Mario games like Super Mario Galaxy.

In Mario Kart there are seven races under its usual way to the slopes, the first time under water on the ocean floor. Also, one's can own vehicle to outfit themselves, with certain tire for better suited cross-country trails.

Mario Kart 7 will be summoned immediately. I love Mario Kart since Super Nintendo times, which makes the anticipation for the new offshoot very large. Super Mario 3D Land, however, can still be slow in coming. I will define it to me sooner or later, if not more important video game purchases more waste.

Maybe you can organize this year, still a 3DS Mario Kart tournament, which would be fine.