Thread: Which MOD tools would like to see in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Which MOD tools would like to see in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Hello friends, i wanted to know that which are things you wanted to see in game, i have heard that the developer are working on tools of MOD in it. They will be releasing a beta version for testing and they might be working on documents. So i wanted to know what will be your people priority which you will like to see, like Car skins, Character skins, Car models, Maps, Game modes, Other things. So just tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Which MOD tools would like to see in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

I would like to see some of changes in Maps, if they do changes then it will be great and awesome. I would suggest that they can make offroad maps in game, then it will be great to play.

If they could add some of new car as they are working on Mod Tools. I would also like to see that modeling more like skinning if also can add more in that. I mostly interested to see Car Models and Maps, which is the main thing in whole game. I thinking about the game modes, it is great idea which is there, but if you look at most priority thing than it will be Cars according to me.

The things which are important to see in game is the car models and there should be some extra maps, if it is possible to add classic maps from previous version of game, such that from FlatOut 1 and 2, if they can add it then add it.

I wanted to know something, can anyone tell me how to make a hood view and from where i can do that. I was able to do in Flatout 1,if i am not able to do in this one then it will be sad for me. I wanted to get view. Even one more settings i would like to see that it should remember the preferred view, it is very odd to set it for each and every race, so this should be added it.

There is a person in the developer team who looks at on such things, so he might be joining the Flatout team. So i would suggest that you might get hood view is some of next patch of game. You are not the only person asking about it, there are also other who wanted to have it. When i will try to play then i always to forget to change change camera. I always like to far chase camera, which is great to look and drive.

I have the method to do it, it is been available for all gamemodes, You need to go folder of game, you have to check where Steam is putting in hard drive location and when you get it then you enter vehicles folder. If you are getting same version then you search for common_cameras.xml, it is that file which you can do the modification with help of text-editor. If you observe carefully then you see that every block of text is a different camera and you might be able to locate FOV command quick enough. Where first FOV value is the one when standing still, the second FOV is when you reach top-speed.

Let me tell that if you enable the console and stuff then you should type CAMEDIT in the console. After that you will be able move camera with numpad / mouse, even with shift+numpad / mouse for other side of camera, the camera target. When you are done with it and comfortable with camrera then type SAVECAM or CAMSAVE, not knowing exact thing, and all the changes will be faced. If you wanted to disable then type again CAMEDIT. But before doing this let me tell you that you press the right function key to bind your camera to, before moving the camera.

Let me tell that if you enable the console and stuff then you should type CAMEDIT in the console. After that you will be able move camera with numpad / mouse, even with shift+numpad / mouse for other side of camera, the camera target. When you are done with it and comfortable with camrera then type SAVECAM or CAMSAVE, not knowing exact thing, and all the changes will be faced. If you wanted to disable then type again CAMEDIT. But before doing this let me tell you that you press the right function key to bind your camera to, before moving the camera.

I got the news that developer of Team 6 Studios, that they are uploading skin templates for the cars an also releasing short documentation along with the example file for cars. Then they will be working on map, as most of user have to that it is tough to do changes in MAP once it is created, the changes can be done if you are a good programmer.

I would like to see some of the changes to be done about cars, if it is possible to bring some new and latest then it will best and also good to it.