Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How is classic mode gameplay of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction?

Video Games

Old 17-01-2012

How is classic mode gameplay of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction?

I have started to play Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction. I wanted to know about classic mode. How is it to play? Let me know if you have played Classic mode?

Old 17-01-2012

Re: How is classic mode gameplay of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction?

I am going to disable connection to router on my computer. so that I can play the recently released game. this is the only way I knew to figure out the difference in the classic mode. After playing it I will catch you let you know about my experience.
Old 17-01-2012

Re: How is classic mode gameplay of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction?

I played classic mode of the game is totally arcade setup. It will give you 50-50 feelings while playing it. I am having positive comment about the same. personally I am looking to play online Classic Offroad. But there is great fun while playing above mentioned game.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,