Thread: Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction having worst AI ever

Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction having worst AI ever

I know that there are lots of people who are disappointed with Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction. Steam has decided to refund unwillingly. There are lots of issue should be addressed by the developer of the game. it could be possible that modding community will provide some kind of high-resolution texture as game looking over-bloomed. The main reason of disappointment is AI drivers since it is quite aggressive. They are behaving like missiles intent to kill you rather race. At the starting of every single race they are supposed to destroy each other. It is ok if we are having aggressive AI but in the game you will not have any chance for fighting.

Re: Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction having worst AI ever

We know that it is a racing game in which object has to use his driving skill to win the race. I know its not a big issue but it is an example of poor coding done by the developer of the game.

The title of the game Chaos and Destruction itself is saying that the developer are supposed to provide rough and tumble racing as compared to previous title developed in the past. I have found that destroyer tune helps if AI becomes difficult to tackle. I am suspecting that AI could be broken and it should be fixed by developer.

Well I agree with the thing that cars are seems to easy to wreck and there is need of durability. If I am not wrong developer could be working on it. I don’t agree that AI has been broken rather than it is not implemented properly. I come to know that developer will release Patch2 which will be useful to fix the AI tweaking or you can say bugfixing. I cannot comment that AI will be better after applying patch 2 rather then it will become better. They will also provide car's health and damage multiplier in the upcoming patch.

There will be PostFX is a video-option in either patch1 or patch2. Also there will be fix for Motionblur in either of patch as well. After disabling that we will have sharp car texture and detailed enough.

Till now they have restricted AI to make use of Tuner Cars. at very high difficulty AI seems to be quite difficult to drive that cars. most of AI are having ability to catch classic as well as muscle-class cars. they can reach round 250km/h where I could reach hardly around 180km/h. I am expecting that AI would fixed by the developer in upcoming patches.