Thread: Mod for Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Mod for Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Will developers provide mod for Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction? If they are doing to do so then I wanted to know what they will do. whether they will add new cars or edit the existing stuff. If they will provide something which will help me to edit gravity, car steering, damage dealer then I will definitely purchase the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on it.

Re: Mod for Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

I am looking to have some kind of skins. The developers are saying that they have to be careful regarding modding of the game. modding can also open worms which will allow players to do cheating while playing game online. They have to work hard to avoid the same. in the flatout 1 FOv2 mod gave players advantage over the stock players who have joined their lobby.
    In Flatout 2 with v1.2 patch , if you have modded some files then go for online and you will not be able to see stock host line. Only host will see the same modded files like you.

We are hoping that FO3 mod will be same as that of FO2. I am expecting that they will add deformable geometry to car of that particular game.

According to me they should provide offroad maps and skinning. They should provide classic maps from the previous titles. Some people are looking to have script which will be helpful to adjust the cameras.

I would like to 3dsmax exporter for adding and modifying the new cars. there should be something which allow Tweaking physics of the existing cars. it should have some advanced physic settings. All the players should be able to create a new modes. If you know that what do you mean by LUA means and if you are able to create new map by using mission editor. Even you can program them into the new map. In the current version they have disabled some features since cheater can cheat in the game. however you can change skins of the game.

The version which are having uses nitro heals. visually, missing parts are seems to grow back and scratches automatically gets disappear. You have to boost quite high to get benefit of that. However will have an option to disable the same in the next patch.

This particular game make use of lots of buttons. In order to do stunt you should have enough amount of buttons to map the aftertouch controls for the stunt mode. DFGT is having D-pad which seems to be good for playing purpose. we know that players who are using G25 or G27 will not have enough amount of the buttons for the aftertouch controls. I am suggesting that Iowa to remap the 4 aftertouch controls to arrow keys on keyboard. Game will not be able to remap to keyboard when wheel is selected as a device.

Flatout car modders should go for n update to zmod before they supposed to mod some of cars. there is also need of time limit on derbys. In previous title there was 6 minutes for 8 players as well as 24 players. There is need of little more time to try. According to me 7 or 8 minutes for 24 player derby.