Thread: Choplifter HD game unable to load through Steam

question Choplifter HD game unable to load through Steam

I am not able to load the game through the Steam. I don’t know what is the reason for this. When I click on the shortcut icon of the Choplifter HD game which is present on the desktop or I try to load this game through the menu of the Steam then it is unable to load.Is there anyone here with the same problem? Any suggestions guys? I am using the video graphic card of the ATI Radeon 5770 and I have the latest driver update on my system. Help me

star Re: Choplifter HD game unable to load through Steam

Original Post by Sutti:

I am not able to load the game through the Steam. I don’t know what is the reason for this. When I click on the shortcut icon of the Choplifter HD game which is present on the desktop or I try to load this game through the menu of the Steam then it is unable to load. Is there anyone here with the same problem? Any suggestions guys? I am using the video graphic card of the ATI Radeon 5770 and I have the latest driver update on my system. Help me
    I have these solution and I would suggest you some important that you should try:

• Try to Reboot your system because the game might give you an error if you don’t reboot the PC when the game is initially installed.
    • Try to check the integrity of the cache memory of the game.

Hope this helps you in solving your problem!! Good Luck.

question Re: Choplifter HD game unable to load through Steam

Original Post by Orochimaru:

I have these solution and I would suggest you some important that you should try:
    • Try to Reboot your system because the game might give you an error if you don’t reboot the PC when the game is initially installed.
    • Try to check the integrity of the cache memory of the game.

Hope this helps you in solving your problem!! Good Luck.
    I have tried what you have said about rebooting the PC when the installation completes. But this has not helped me. Even I have un-installed the game and again installed the game but this didn’t worked for me too. When I go to the Steam and select the Choplifter HD game but then also the game is unable to load.What should I do?Any suggestions?

star Re: Choplifter HD game unable to load through Steam

Original Post by Sutti:

I have tried what you have said about rebooting the PC when the installation completes. But this has not helped me. Even I have un-installed the game and again installed the game but this didn’t worked for me too. When I go to the Steam and select the Choplifter HD game but then also the game is unable to load.What should I do? Any suggestions?
    Well, then I think that this would be associated with the launcher application problem. Will you verify that your system has done with the installation process of the .NET Framework. I think that the .NET Framework 4 should be installed on your system because it shows during the setup when you install the game.

sad Re: Choplifter HD game unable to load through Steam

Yes, the .NET Framework is installed. But I seem there is some serious problem because I have even tried to un-install and again install the .NET Framework. Sad to say but the game was not loading even after this. I think I am unlucky that I am not able to play this game!

Arrow Re: Choplifter HD game unable to load through Steam

I am now sure that you have some launcher application problem on your system. You can try this at least for the last time. Try to directly run the launcher.exe application of the Choplifter HD game. I will give you the location of this application:

• Go to Local Drive [C]
    • Select Program Files (x86)
    • Select Steam.
    • Select Steam apps.
    • Select ”Common” Folder.
    • Select Choplifter HD.
    • Select the Launcher Application. [ i.e ChopLaunch.exe]
    • Try to run this application so that we would be getting an exact error about why the game is unable to load through the Steam.

Hope this helps.