Thread: Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction freezes every half second

Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction freezes every half second

I have installed Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction game in my computer and after installing the Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction game in my computer it has started giving me problems. Whenever I play Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction at that time it freezes continuously in my system. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction freezes every half second

Well according to me you should first open Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction game in your computer and then you have to go to the graphic setting of the game and then set all the graphic option to medium and then see what happens after that. If you don’t face the same problem after that then you should continue to play the game with same setting.

You have not provided any information about your computer specification and that is why I would like to tell you that you should post you information about your computer configuration so that I can give solution according to that. You can also try to run the Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction game with different resolution and after that check whether your problem gets solved or not.

Running the game with different resolution and different graphic setting does not make any difference. My computer specification is

• Windows 7 operating system
    • Intel i5 processor
    • ASUS GeForce GTX 570 graphic card
    • 8Gb RAM

Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

If this problem has started after applying patch in the Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction then I will suggest you to take the backup of game save data folder in your computer and after that you have to uninstall the Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction game from your computer and after uninstalling the game in your computer you have to delete temporary files from your computer. Now after deleting the temporary file from your computer you have to install the Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction game again without applying patch and then check whether your problem get solved or not. As far as I know after performing this solution your problem will get solved.

If you need any more help then let me know.

Yes I totally agree with the above solution. In my computer I am playing Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction game and I have not applied any patch and game works smoothly. I think you should run this game without applying patch and your problem will get solved.

I have uninstalled the Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction game after taking the backup of save data folder and then I have reinstalled the game without applying the patch and after doing that when I try to play game in my computer at that time I didn’t get any problem thank you for helping me.