Thread: Unable to save game in Choplifter HD

sad Unable to save game in Choplifter HD

I am really feeling bad that I have to play the game again and again from the start point. The problem is that the game is unable to save. Whenever I quit the game then I have to start the game again from the start. I hope the save option works for this game. I have also done the validation of the game files of this game but still this is not working.Can anyone help me out of this problem? Need suggestions guys..

Re: Unable to save game in Choplifter HD

Have you ever tried to use the Toggle on/off support for this game? I am not 100% sure this would be supporting the Choplifter HD but if this option is available then without looking at any other thing go for this only.

sad Re: Unable to save game in Choplifter HD

Original Post by AlisaDsa:

Have you ever tried to use the Toggle support for this game? I am not 100% sure this would be supporting the Choplifter HD but if this option is available then without looking at any other thing go for this only.
    I am not satisfied with your suggestion because the Choplifter HD game does not support the Cloud. Is there any other way so that I would be able to play from my save data? Please help me.

star Re: Unable to save game in Choplifter HD

I am too playing this game and I am able to play it from the last save point. Just try to check by following these steps that whether the savedata folder is present in your system or not:

• Go to Start.
    • Select My Documents.
    • Double click on the My games folder.
    • Double Click on Unreal Engine 3.
    • Double click on the Chopgame and check whether the save-data folder is present or not.

If the save-data folder is present then the game that is saved goes to that folder and you do not have to play the game from the start point again and again. Thank You.

ThumbsUp Re: Unable to save game in Choplifter HD

Thanks for this comment "LotusN". I think the developers of this game are working on this topic as many of the users of this game are having this common issue of the not able to save the game. They should figure and solve this issue of why the save file is not being working properly with this game. I hope they will fix this issue soon.

angry Re: Unable to save game in Choplifter HD

Original Post by mbangali:

Thanks for this comment “LotusN“. I think the developers of this game are working on this topic as many of the users of this game are having this common issue of the not able to save the game. They should figure and solve this issue of why the save file is not being working properly with this game. I hope they will fix this issue soon.
    This has to be taken into the consideration because not only me but, many users of the Choplifter HD game are not able to play from the save file. This is really annoying about this game.

Original Post by DikraJi:
    This has to be taken into the consideration because not only me but, many users of the Choplifter HD game are not able to play from the save file. This is really annoying about this game.
    Can I know what are the System Specifications of your computer so that I would help you a little bit out of this problem?

mbangali posted:

Can I know what are the System Specifications of your computer so that I would help you a little bit out of this problem?
    • Operating System: Windows Xp Service Pack 1
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Processor: AMD Phenom X4
    • Video Card: Nvidia GeForce4 MX 4000
    • Hard Disk: 500 GB

smile Re: Unable to save game in Choplifter HD

I have gone through your system specifications and I think they meet the minimum requirements of this game too. Are you sure that you are not getting the savedata folder. I think then you might be running the game in the Offline Mode of the Steam. That is also one of the reason why the data is not being saved in the savedata folder.