Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

what do you think about Flatout 3: chaos & destruction, is it good or bad game?

Video Games

Old 17-01-2012

what do you think about Flatout 3: chaos & destruction, is it good or bad game?

As there are lots of racing game for PC coming out recently, and I am about to buy Flatout 3 but still I am confused about this game because I havenít played Flatout 1 and Flatout 2 lot. So I just want to know this is a great game or bad game.

Old 17-01-2012

re: what do you think about Flatout 3: chaos & destruction, is it good or bad game?

I want this game to be good, in the video of this game they have use the old engines and odd screen shoots on an amateurish website, And the price tag of this game bordering on AAA territory.
Old 17-01-2012

re: what do you think about Flatout 3: chaos & destruction, is it good or bad game?

Also this game is not a big, great and known game also it has very less advertisement but I have seen many dev studios that make such kind of game and get success and that are now found on internet, and this is because the product is either bankrupt or such games release on only one country. I hope the game should be good but if it is not then itís sure that the game is made in 2-3 weeks.
Old 17-01-2012

I have played the both series of Flatout1 and 2, and I liked it. But this time I canít trust on this game because the team behind this game is different itís not the same team of Flatout 1,2. Also they have took risk by doing something new, and there are many players who donít want to play new games they play only that game are known and are better eye candy.
Old 17-01-2012

Re: what do you think about Flatout 3: chaos & destruction, is it good or bad game?

This game is totally failure and not at all worth, I had played this game for one hour and it made so angry that I couldnít continue. This game is not like Europe street racer, Manhattan chase, pizza dude this game is like Mario Tetris. so if you don't expect much from this game.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,