Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Getting error message while installing Choplifter HD

Video Games

Old 17-01-2012

Getting error message while installing Choplifter HD

I am trying to install Choplifter HD on my computer. SpyBot installed on my computer is prompting with an error message and it can be stated as follows ‘Encountered and terminated Bancos.Santander in c:\richard\steam\steamapps\common\choplifter hd\ChopLaunch.exe!’
Due to above mentioned error message I am not able to complete installation of the game. Looking for prompt replies from all users. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 17-01-2012

Re: Getting error message while installing Choplifter HD

Well I am highly suspecting that computer of yours is infected with virus. So there is need o performing virus scan on your computer. I wanted to tell you that Bancos.Santander preneted to be a online banking applications for Brazilian bank Santander. Normally it tries to get user banking data and also infects executable files with malicious code.
I recommend that you should get Spybot-S&D to detect and remove spyware. You can get same from the official website. Make sure that you have updated with latest version of virus definition.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , ,