Thread: Graphics are good after turning off the motionblur in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Graphics are good after turning off the motionblur in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

I really enjoyed the game while playing and it was a great experience to play it. I am also happy with the graphics after turning off some setting of the motion blur graphics. So if you wanna enjoy this game further, I would say that it will prove to be better option on your side.

Re: Graphics are good after turning off the motionblur in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

According to me, people generally inquire about whether the patch1 is out or not, and I would say that it is not out presently, but you are able to turn off the motion blur in the release version too, and like purple said it does look a lot improved lacking it.

Re: Graphics are good after turning off the motionblur in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

According to me, people generally inquire about whether the patch1 is out or not, and I would say that it is not out presently, but you are able to turn off the motion blur in the release version too, and like purple said it does look a lot improved lacking it.
    i have some idea regarding this case that there are two things Bloom and Motion Blur and in release version and it can be said that we are able to turn only one of them to off mode.