Thread: how to do stunts In Flatout 3: chaos & destruction game?

how to do stunts In Flatout 3: chaos & destruction game?

I have played Flatout 1 and Flatout 2 both games, in this game I use to do lots of stunts and also receives clear instruction what to do. But in Flatout 3 I don’t know that whether any stunts are available and also I don’t receive any message what to do like I they tell in Flatout 1and2. It is very frustrating because i bought this game mainly for stunts and there are no stunts available in this game. Also once I was driving forward with the full speed and then I hit tremendously and bounce back and landed without any scratch then I started reversing and got a tiny bump in track and the car got burst. What was the problem and are stunts available in Flatout 3. If yes then how to do it?

re: how to do stunts In Flatout 3: chaos & destruction game?

You should press eject key button that is F to release driver shoot over the wind mill into the target and control the ragdoll and push it F again. You know which are keys that are assign to the 4 touch control.

re: how to do stunts In Flatout 3: chaos & destruction game?

The stunts are available in Flatout 3 there are 16 stunts available in this game which are divide into 3 themes and I like the end theme that is nightmare theme. But I want to know that is there any code available like previous stage where you can write any code any where such as “giveall” to give up all The tracks in the stage. I would be happier to play this game if there are codes available in this game like Flatout 1 and Flatout2.

Re: how to do stunts In Flatout 3: chaos & destruction game?

Yap, even I loved it in last Flatout1 and 2. they are telling there are cheat codes available for this game and also many hacker are searching for the cheat code. i will do more research about the cheat code and if i will find any one then i will surely on post here. but now currently the cheats codes are locked and the public don’t have any console to write any kind of the codes.