Thread: Is that worth to purchase Choplifter HD?

Is that worth to purchase Choplifter HD?

is that worth to purchase Choplifter HD? Do you have purchased the game? tell me about your opinion regarding game. I am looking for speculation on it. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is that worth to purchase Choplifter HD?

As far as I know console version of game is having poor reviews. Pc version of game is having bad mouse controls so until and unless play with Xbox 360 controller it will not worth to play.

I have played demo version on PS3 and got lots of fun while playing the game. it seems to be old Choplifter arcade game made in 80s. people are saying console versions of game seems to be quite difficult. I would like to purchase the game if there is healthy price drop.

I don’t agree with controls of PC version. At very first hour of gameplay I concluded game controls are seems to doing well with mouse and keyboards. However I would like to play with gamepad. The game seems decent as far as graphics is concerned. Game is running but I need to enable Vsync on my system as there was happening of screen tearing. There is great fun while flying with choppers.

Seen some of trailer videos of the game and not happy with game, also price tag of the game is quite high so I would not purchase the game until and unless there is price drop. It should be available for $10 rather than of $15.

I played the PC version and satisfied with gaming controller. there was trouble while rotating chopper but it depends what time it supposed to take. Graphical look of the game is nice and it is really true as compared to older version of the game.
    Chopper are solid at the time of flying and landing. Overall positive experience after playing the game. there is bad review and it is mostly about the difficulty of gameplay. I am really hoping more and more people would like to play it.

Players who don’t like to play game against of time then they can exceed the given mission time. However you will get less score if you do so. There are some mission in the game where rescues are wounded, in that particular scenario you have to do everything quickly otherwise they will die. Note that you will lose the mission only if your helicopter gets crashes. You will also get free repairs as well as refuels on homebase. The game is bit different. It is about dodging missiles rather than shooting those who are launching missiles. You can also go for killing spree however it will not be goal of all the missions rather than some of the cases.

I loved Choplifter HD. It is all about frantic arcade action concentrating on high difficulty and highscores. The success of the game dependent on test. You will require to try and find out what is the correct way to accomplish the desire level. This particular game is suitable for the people who love challenges.