Thread: unable to unlock helicopters in Choplifter HD

unable to unlock helicopters in Choplifter HD

I have played this game and it was a great experience while playing it. Whenever I get enough stars it says "new chopper unlocked". But at the time of making an selection of a mission it only allows me to make use of a default helicopter, and the amount of stars to unlock the next one keeps lifting . to explain further, consider an example of the first helicopter was supposed to unlock at 25 stars. one time I reached 25 stars it currently says it unlock at 35 stars. And at the time of reaching 35 it says 45. So are there any suggestions regarding this case. Please let me know.

Re: unable to unlock helicopters in Choplifter HD

According to me, I suppose that each helicopter you unlock becomes the default chopper. At times their silhouette looks the identical as the last however they'll have a new name - and if you have a look at their statistics they'll have enhanced armour, loadouts etc.

I am looking for a unlimited resources for a android game. It is called as Tower Defense and it is from Com2US. This game is simply amazing. It has a huge amount of weapons and offer competitive level. The game works really awesome. It always lack to have a good amount of resources in the game. I want some way to make this thing unlimited. I had played Choplifter HD before. The game is good but after that I fond Tower Defense. I am stuck at various part and not able to get enough resources to buy more and more weapons. Can anyone help.

Even I am looking for the same. The game does not has any way to get unlimited sources. I had seen some fake hacks on web. They promise you give you unlimited amount of resources and cheats, but none of them simply work. It is a kind of waste of time. I had lost my entire save game due to this. At one point I found a apk file that says it has unlimited amount of resources. But when I try to use the same it is just the regular apk file. It was not having any extra resources in the same. I got a good cheat for Real Racing. If you want that let me know.