Thread: Steam overlay is not working properly for King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame

Steam overlay is not working properly for King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame

Hi friends recently I am trying to play the game ‘King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame’ on the Steam but however I have seen that the Steam overlay is not working there for this game. I have try several thing and steps to make the Steam overlay to work for this game but still not able to play this game there on the steam. If you guys have any ideas or any of the information or any of the suggestion for this issue then please let me know.

Re: Steam overlay is not working properly for King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame

According to my information this is not the Steam issue, because I have not seen such thing over there on the Steam, the steam play almost every game and also without any issue. So I think you just have to make the reboot the system or login in the Steam account to play this game. May be this is some of the technical issue which will occurs due to network.

Re: Steam overlay is not working properly for King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame

The thing that I have seen in this game, is that the Steam play at least 1000 of game. And not show this kind of issue for the overlay. However the Steam overlay always works there for any of the game that is available on the Steam. So you just have to make the verification for this game to play in the Steam may be some of the file of this game is corrupted or loss during the installation of this game in your Account.

According to my suggestion if this issue seen in the Steam then there are the need to make the verification for the cache of the steam and make sure that the exe is working well there on your steam account. And even then the thing not change there for this game to play on the Steam then try to make the use of the exe as a non-steam game and see whether it works over there or not. If it not then it is sure that there is some of the mistake and the issue is present there in the exe only.