Thread: What is the release date for The sims 3 master suite stuff pack

What is the release date for The sims 3 master suite stuff pack

I have been looking for the sims 3 game, as I have seen the latest trailer. I must say that this game is just gonna be best from its previous version of the game. As I have seen that there are many changes done in the sims 3 game like many more characters, more new bedrooms and house. But the thing I would like to know is the release date for this game.

So do anyone know the release date for the sims 3 game as I have been looking this from when but cannot find the specific date for the game.

Re: What is the release date for The sims 3 master suite stuff pack

Even I’m looking for the release date for this game but on the net there is no available for the specific date. So if anyone from here know about the date then do share the same with all as many of the people are looking for the same.

On one of the site I found out that the sims 3 will be releasing in the march-april 2012 but not sure about it. As I came to knoe rom one of the site. So I think it will be releasing in the early months of the 2012.

I don’t think so it will be releasing in the march or april as on many of the site that the sims 3 master suite stuff pack will be getting released on the 24 january 2012and not in the march/ april. As I was looking for the game from the date I saw videos on the youtube.

As they have already delayed the game So don’t want game to get postponed more as it has been in the past.

I have been waiting for this game and still see no sign of the official release date. So I want to know that what can be the reason for release date, as the talks around were that it was going to gt released in the December 2011, but after this got to know that they are releasing in the January 2012 but still there is no confirmation of the date from the sims studio. The dates which are going around are just rumore and not the confirmation date.

As we all know that there are many reasons for getting the game delayed. So for this one thing we can do is wait to get the game release as in this case nothing can be done.

What I feel the reason why the game got delayed may due to some bugs or some other issue which we may not be getting fixed early. So I think that maybe the reason why they are not announcing the release date for this game. But have heard that they will be announcing soon on the January 12 as I have seen in the article about the sims 3 game release.

According to me if they are releasing the game in the January 2012 then I guess that they should have announced it till now but still there is no sign of the release date for the game. As I have been hearing many different dates for this games but not specific date.

So for this what I think is that if they are releasing the game in this month than till now they should have officially announce the date.

Actually the date have been announced and it will be releasing it on the 24 january 2012 for US region and for Europe it will be releasing it on the 27 january 2012.

Actually the date have been announced and it will be releasing it on the 24 january 2012 for US region and for Europe it will be releasing it on the 27 january 2012.
    The date which you have mentioned above are they confirmation date for the sim 3. Because there are still no such official date announced. So I’m confused about this. Because I have played sims and sims 2 and for all this game I had preordered the game so if the dates are confirmed than will be going for preordering the game.

The dates are confirmed for the sims 3 game and will be releasing according to I and there will be no more delays are any postpone of game. So if you guys thinking of ordering the game then you can go for it.