Thread: What is updated in the game King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame

What is updated in the game King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame

Hi friends I have heard that the game is recently updated, and this game is available there on the Steam. So is that true, if yes then what are the update is there included there in this game over there. If you have any ideas about this update or anything about this topic then please do the reply.

Re: What is updated in the game King Arthur II: The Roleplaying War Game

According to my information about these game is that there are the update for the Patch of this game, however the release date for this Patch is not fixed. So you can go to the official site to know more about the update of this game.

Re: What is updated in the game King Arthur II: The Roleplaying War Game

There are some of the fixes have been made there in this game which is related to the technical fix. The pre fps and the post fps of this game is fixed and also some of the minor bugs are also fix I hope for the update of this game. However i don't think that there is need to make the update for this game because this game is release recently, so let the people play this game and if some more bugs or the glitch seen there in this game then it is require to make the update and the fix for this game.

Re: What is updated in the game King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame

There are the good additions of the thing I have seen for this game, I have seen lots of update in this game that the character are little bit advanced and also some of the changes I have seen there in the location these game also have many of the changes and the updating thing, so finally I just want to suggest that this is the best game and there are the list of good feature and option are available there in this game the you can make use to play this game.

Re: What is updated in the game King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame

Paradox Interactive and Neocore Games have announced today the launch of the highly anticipated dark fantasy RTS/RPG King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame. The game is now available in English at a price of $39.99 with other language versions to follow shortly.