Thread: Is there any Official website for King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame

Is there any Official website for King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame

Hi friends I have seen the demo for the game ‘King Arthur II: The Roleplaying War Game’ this is best game I have seen the graphic and the animation part for this game is superb. There are best thing and the best collection of feature and option I have seen in the game demo. But I just want to know more about this game so is there any official link or website available for this game from where I will get more and more information about this game. So if you guys have any ideas or any of the official website for this game then please let me know.

Re: Is there any Official website for King Arthur II: The Roleplaying War Game

According to my information Paradox Interactive and Neocore Games have announced the release of the official website for this King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame. So there is the official weblink available for this game which is now live. There you will get the latest news and the updated thing for this game and Neocore Games.

The official site for this game is available here.
    WWW.KINGARTHURII.COM
    So if you wish to see the official site of this game then click on the above links.

Hey guys I have something about the hidden code that we can make use in this game, so I just want to know from where I will get this hidden code and also much more about this Hidden code and about its information. So if you have any ideas about this hidden code then please let me know.

Hey guys I have something about the hidden code that we can make use in this game, so I just want to know from where I will get this hidden code and also much more about this Hidden code and about its information. So if you have any ideas about this hidden code then please let me know.
    According to my information there are the chances that Paradox Interactive will hide 10 unique codes somewhere on the official website of King Arthur II. So the players only need to find that hidden code, and use it on the Steam to get this game, and start playing!

There are the official links that I have seen for this game are as follow:
    • IF you wish to pre-order this game then visits this Link. http://www.kingarthurii.com/buy
    • If you want to see the trailer for this game then you can visits YouTube and make search over there.

These both are the official web link for this game that you can use to get more and more information about this game.

Re: Is there any Official website for King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame

I have seen the official site of this game, that is the good official site so if you wish to see the official site then you can go to the game official website which is now live. there are any of the thing i have seen on the official site of this game.