Thread: No info for King Arthur collection in library

No info for King Arthur collection in library

I just purchase this King Arthur collection pc game on my windows 7. when i just downloaded this game on my system, it works well and nothing gives any problem. while when i check the several options on it, i found that the library option has no info. Can you describe few things about this issue? I downloaded this game from the steam site. I never buy the $1.99 DLC packs. Hence here i am waiting for the valuable reply for such pc game. Please describe few things about this game and reason why the library is empty. I'm waiting such useful information.

Re: No info for King Arthur collection in library

I honestly don't know what could be the problem but might be guessing that the steam would be not provide full version of this game. you need to directly contact to the official steam site for getting real issues behind. while you can also check that is there any person also buy the same game or not. If anyone bought it, use its experience and check that library of this game also not contains information. Its well for you to get the other user experience.

In that case, i recommend to you for get the DLC packs for your game. this is well for you to fix your complicated problem. Might be it works to fix your problem. There is possibility here that because of not purchasing this DLC packs at the $1.99 price, you can found such complicated problem. This is will to allow for getting the details information of your game using such library section.

If you want to again buy the same game on your system, you can use the official site. Official site of this game provide the full version of such games. This is always secure stage where there is no such kind of game section missing problem arrives on it. Its more secure for you.