Thread: Interstellar Marines has flash or Google's native client ?

Interstellar Marines has flash or Google's native client ?

Hello friends, i wanted to know that IM is having the flash or NaCl, I have heard that the Unity 3.5 beta is been released and i came to hear that building Unity content are supporting both the flash and Google's native client, but i do not know that is true or not and it can happen in IM. I think it might that we have consider the building in the format of those format. If such thing are been added then it will take game to different level such it will be platform independent and it can get many of the user to play which is more profit for company. So what you people have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: Interstellar Marines has flash or Google's native client ?

I was having the issue with Unity during when it do not load properly. So it was very much trouble for me and i really don't like the problem at all. If developer add it to game then it will be better and it is hard thing to add extension. I really like to have both of it, but the main issue is that when some opinion about thing to have or not then there six more people who will oppose for that thing. So you make out what will the solution for that. Even whatever you say over here the developer will be doing what theu might feel is right, they will not think about the user.

If the flash is been added in it then it will be very boring to play and i also say that there should not add anything which is of Google. So i think i might have clear the doubt which you wanted to know.

I do not know much about the application of Google, but developer add the flash on to it then it will be very boring and also lazy game to play, it will like you are playing on phone. So if they do not try to add the flash in it then it might be better and it will run much fine with it. So i would suggest that they should not add it.

I would like to have the NaCl in the game, if it is been added then it will be interesting to play and it is best option. If you go to see the Unity 3.5 is not all stable there are many problems occurring, whereas the flash is an extra License and it is added then it will take the whole game to worst side, so flash should not be added, if there are smaller game then it will better for it.

Even i do not want to have the flash, if you wanted to have to see a experience then you can look at the GUI of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. It is been added on it and it has make the game very slow, ugly and do not like to play it. So if it is been added then the user will be less in the game and it should be added where its necessary and fits best in smaller game. But for other Native code is best.

I will love to have both (flash and Google's native client) it will be greater, if going to game then Google's native client will be best and also suitable for it.