Thread: How to Unlock the “Mortal limits” accessories in the Warriors: Legends of Troy

How to Unlock the “Mortal limits” accessories in the Warriors: Legends of Troy

I have completed the Warriors: Legends of Troy game in the easy mode and has almost completed the game in the normal. But one thing I’m still not getting is that how can I unlock the 8 square color items. As after completing the easy mode and is about to finish the game in normal mode but still I cannot unlock this items.

So want to know that will this be unlocked after completing the expert mode. So does anyone have unlocked the mortal limits and if anyone know about it then please share the same with me.

re: How to Unlock the “Mortal limits” accessories in the Warriors: Legends of Troy

As I have not tried unlocking it but what I guess is that, you should try to complete the normal mode and if not than you should try completing the expert mode and see whether it unlocks it or not.

re: How to Unlock the “Mortal limits” accessories in the Warriors: Legends of Troy

I think the games which are locked can only be unlocked by purchasing it as this game does not seems to be included with this set of pack. So if you try to complete all the levels in all modes then you will be still not able to get it unlocked, as this game have to buy it separately.

If you want to unlock the 8 color stats then you try to do the following as mentioned below. Because I have already got the game and how should one play it in their style to get the level crossed. So if you want to unlock the codes and play the game than you should try to complete all the modes (easy, normal, hard, expert) and after which will unlock it and you can play with it. but make sure that you beat all maintain the same points on every level and in all modes.

Re: How to Unlock the “Mortal limits” accessories in the Warriors: Legends of Troy

yeh .. you are right you can unlock the 8 color stats by completing the all the modes. As I have tried doing the same and able to unlock it.