Thread: Why everything is changed in Hitman: Absolution

Why everything is changed in Hitman: Absolution

I have bought the game Hitman: Absolution, this is the best game among the Hitman series. There are the best stories lines and also the cutscene of this game is good. There are also lots of changes I have seen in this game. So what are the changes and replacement you guys have seen in this game? And why the changes are made in this game. So if you have any of the suggestion or any of the ideas regarding the replacement and the changes seen in this game then please do the reply. Any of the reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Why everything is changed in Hitman: Absolution

The changes that I have seen in this version of these Hitman: Absolution is that the Diana has a "closer relationship" with Agent 47. And there professional connection gets romantic. And also there are some of the changes are there in the Diana's voice I have also seen in this game. And also the game only take place in the US and not there in the rest of the other countries. There are also some of the additional mode is added in this game like Instinct mode this is one of the nice feature I have seen in this game.

The thing that I have noticed there in this game is that the Save games are replaced with checkpoints just same as we have seen there in the platformer. The main changes in this game is that the Jesper Kyd is also replaced, and there are some of the changes I have seen there in the game mechanism as compare to the previous version of this game.

This game is more playable on the console and not on the PC, this are the changes I have seen there in this game. And also I have seen that they are hiring the popular Hollywood voice actors to make the game more interesting, for the player to play this game. This is the good ideas for this game to make the changes there for the better improvement of this game as compare to the previous series game.

There are also many of the changes I have seen in this game which make this game really the good game.

Most of the thing I have seen in this game that are changes in this game because it is good ideas to make the changes there in the game. The latest feature and the more advanced options are added in this game and also the characters and the enemies in this game is also very much impressive, so according to my suggestion the good changes I have seen in this game which is really good for this new version of this game.