Thread: Review about Warriors: Legends of Troy

Review about Warriors: Legends of Troy

As I have played the game of the Warriors: Legends of Troy. Playing this game is really good and before buying the game I had seen the reviews on many of the game sites and in which I had seen the reviews were given poor or average. So for this I would like to know that how this game sites give the reviews as this game story line-up, the graphics and rest of the things were better than the modern warfare and the Call of Duty game where the game graphics were not better and also the some of the game story line seems the same from its previous version of the game and for this they had given the game ratings good. So after seeing the ratings for this game I’m surprised the rating for this game is given poor as though the game developed is best in its category.

Re: Review about Warriors: Legends of Troy

I have seen the ratings for this game on the IGN and what I feel that if the ratings are given on basis of graphics and story then I must say that both the things for this are best and should be given ratings 7 out of 10 as the game deserves to get.

Actually the rating given on the IGN for the game Warriors: Legends of Troy is not poor but considered average. So I’m not getting from where you got these ratings for this game but I have seen the reviews and the ratings on most of the website where it is given average. And regarding the ratings it depends upon many of the things such as graphics, story, music and many more, so according on this basis the game ratings are given.

As you are saying that if the CoD and the modern warfare games had the almost similar story and the maps then why users still but the same game. Web sites never rate the games what they want they thoroughly go to the game and then only rate the game according to its performance and gameplays.

Warriors: Legends of Troy game has got some good reviews on many of the web sites the game has been rated between 6-8 out of 10, which I think is rated well according to the game and I personally feel the game is really developed with good graphics which anyone like to play it.

After playing this game I would say that this game is worth buying it and it should be rated 7-8 out of 10 as the ratings given on many of the game review web site have given the same except the IGN. But it doesn’t if one or two websites poor rate the game as people those who have seen the videos and gameplays of this game will definitely but the game. So I think the ratings will not affect the game.

According to me everything depends on the ratings as most of the users or gamers buy the game according to the ratings and the reviews. So what I feel is that if the game ratings are poor then it for sure that not much gamers will approach to buy the game and if the game is given good ratings then how bad the game would be users are definitely gonna buy the game as it rated good.So for me ratings and reviews play the major role about how the game is and is it worth playing for.

So if the site provide wrong info or poor ratings for the good game then it will definitely impact the selling of the game and also many users wont but the game thinking the game is poor rated.

yeh .., the above guy is right... I buy the game according to rating given. as I believe more in the ratings and reviews rather then seeing the gameplays or videos.