Thread: Video cropping error with King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game

Video cropping error with King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game

I have downloaded King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game from steam and after downloading the game in my system I have install that in PC and after installing that game in my system I am facing graphic problem. When I start King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game at that time some part of the screen appears magnified. Please tell me what should in do to solve this problem?

Re: Video cropping error with King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game

I have read your problem and I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by selecting the 'Disable display scaling on high DPI settings' option for the King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game and after doing that your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

Yes I will also suggest you the same solution. In my system I was also facing same problem while playing game and after that I first though the problem occurs because of the video drivers and I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers in my system but after that also I was facing same problem. Now after that I have come to know that I have to check 'Disable display scaling on high DPI settings' option for this game and after that I have done same thing and after doing this my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

To select the 'Disable display scaling on high DPI settings' option for this game you have to follow this steps and after that your problem will get solved. you have to create the shortcut of the game launch file on the desktop and after that you have to right click on that file and then select properties. After selecting the properties you have to go to the compatibility tab and then you have to tick on the 'Disable display scaling on high DPI settings' option and then click on OK.

After that you have to check you are facing same problem while playing King Arthur II: The Role-playing War Game or not.

I have read your solution and after going through your solution I have tick the 'Disable display scaling on high DPI settings' option and after that when I tried to play the game at that time I get same problem. I have also tried to other solution with no luck.

Now please tell me how to fix this problem?

Have you tried to solve this problem by verifying the integrity of the game? If you have not tried then I will suggest you to open the steam in your PC and then you should verify the integrity of the game and after verifying the integrity of the game your problem will get solved.