Thread: New DVD drive cannot read the Battlefield 3 disc

New DVD drive cannot read the Battlefield 3 disc

My friend gave me a copy of battlefiled 3. I then went to install it on my new computer but no success at all. I couldn’t able to install. The new DVD driver does not capable to read the disk. Before time I have experienced the same problem with my older computer when I got the Crysis 2. But at that time I fixed it by downloading the latest drivers. But here I have installed the latest firmware but still it did not work. I really need to install this game anyhow. Plzz help me.

Re: New DVD drive cannot read the Battlefield 3 disc

You can try to extract the image in fact; sometimes it works unless it's really too much damage, personal I use alcohol 120% which allows skipping errors. Otherwise just before I use a device that is supposed to reduce scratches from time to time it works and it can make a copy of the cd / dvd. Some manufacturers provide the opportunity for a new DVD if you have the necessary proof of authenticity can present - including the original DVD. It's worth a try.

Have you ever managed to read other dvd on your pc?

If it is not the case, it is possible that you should download a program to play DVDs. You will find some program for free. Acquire the program ISO BUSTER and try from the CD / DVD ISO file to DRAW The game can you then start directly from the file

With the purchase of certain computer, they may not have the module to read the dvd even though they have a DVD player.

The context is fine to make the TS data to a DVD-RW is burned and no longer legible. Try the burned DVD in the same DVD burner to where it came out, or try it on another drive (in another computer)? Perhaps if another station is concerned, it is not compatible with the DVD-RW standard.

I've tried drivers, not wars. What's REALLY funny is that the CD from the drive after I have inserted and detected, but only one time, after it was no longer recognized... I cleaned the registry with Tune-up, also has brought nothing. Something is different when I plug in your drive, because it recognizes the game THEN. Unfortunately, then my PC is always so slow that the installation is impossible.

That would be bad even when not burned, but it is because there, copy contactors working copy partly by artificial error the computer drives on to hold, these errors do you see of course, in such a scan, the scan buy a DVD with copy protection forget you, therefore, says nothing. The same applies of course to the aborted scans, where the copy protection works particularly well and just as it does indeed want.