Thread: Will the end part of Hitman: Blood Money relate to Hitman: Absolution?

question Will the end part of Hitman: Blood Money relate to Hitman: Absolution?

Being a big fan of the Hitman Series I just want you to ask that does the end part of the Hitman: Blood Money will relate to the Hitman: Absolution? I have played the Blood Money and at the ending Agent 47 is found to enter in a Chinese establishment and the game ends here. I was thinking that the upcoming Series “Absolution” will be related to the events of the blood money or not? Does anyone feels the same? Any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated.

Re: Will the end part of Hitman: Blood Money relate to Hitman: Absolution?

I don’t think so. The developers of this game will introduce totally a new story. The Splinter Cell Conviction developers have done the same by not relating to their previous series and provided a new story to the users to play. This experiment by their developers has attracted lot of users and the game was a big hit.

Original post by Nimos:

I don’t think so. The developers of this game will introduce totally a new story. The Splinter Cell Conviction developers have done the same by not relating to their previous series and provided a new story to the users to play.

I think you are not on a right track. The Hitman: Absolution would be based on the Blood Money and this fifth series game would be continuing the story part from the end part of the Blood Money. The developers of the game have designed this game such a way that you don’t have to understand the forth series which is blood money to play the Absolution because there is going to be a new way in the story.
    The developers might have thought something and created this Absolution series in order that they would get the more users for this game. A newbie would not require to play the previous series in order to understand the Absolution. They can have a fresh start with the fifth series with no confusion in their mind.

I have also played this game and I too think that the Absolution should have some relation with the Blood Money. This will make the game even more interesting to play as the continuation begins and there would be a lot of fun. Some of the users of the Blood Money have also questioned about the continuation of the game will come or it will start from the new series? It would be a good sight if they relate end part of the Blood Money with the Absolution.

Exclamation Re: Will the end part of Hitman: Blood Money relate to Hitman: Absolution?

I am a big fan of the the Hitman series game and I have played this game a lot. The last I played was the Hitman: Blood Money. I have also heard that the Absolution will be soon releasing on June. The idea of relating the end part of the blood money with the absolution is a great idea because if they do so then we would be cope up with the some of the previous missions or some part of the blood money will be included in the Absolution as a secret mission for assassination. That would make awesome game guys. What do you think?

ThumbsUp Re: Will the end part of Hitman: Blood Money relate to Hitman: Absolution?

As far as I have the knowledge about this game I would tell you that the Hitman: Absolution will be dealing with the Agent 47 having the personal contracts to date for an assassination. And the main part of the story starts when the Agent gets betrayed by the one who has assigned him for the assassination. And this nowhere relates to the Blood Money I think. Creating a new story would be another great idea of the developers as they always have successfully crested the Series of this game to satisfy the users.

Exclamation Re: Will the end part of Hitman: Blood Money relate to Hitman: Absolution?

But why then at the end part of the Blood money it is shown that the Agent 47 goes to the a Chinese establishment. This somehow gives a hint that the game is related to the Blood Money. Rather it should be related because there would be more interest to play and complete the missions.

No,it is not the way that you are thinking. It was the end part of the game. Don’t get confused. The developers of the Fifth series will introduce a new story in the Absolution which the new users can even play without knowing the previous series of this game.

smile Re: Will the end part of Hitman: Blood Money relate to Hitman: Absolution?

I have seen the trailers of the Hitman: Absolution game on the YouTube. Looking to those trailers it doesn’t looks that the criminals of the game are related to the Franchise which was a part of the Blood Money level. The trailer sounds some new story with the Absolution with the whole night scene and Agent 47 has to go for some interesting missions. The story sounds good with the new missions and assassinations contract for the 47. Lets hope for the best…

idea Re: Will the end part of Hitman: Blood Money relate to Hitman: Absolution?

Original post by Shae:
    I have seen the trailers of the Hitman: Absolution game on the Youtube. Looking to those trailers it doesn’t looks that the criminals of the game are related to the Franchise which was a part of the Blood Money level. The trailer sounds some new story with the Absolution with the whole night scene and Agent 47 has to go for some interesting missions. The story sounds good with the new missions and assassinations contract for the 47. Lets hope for the best…
    Me too have not seen any video showing the relation of the Blood Money and the Absolution. But it would be a interesting fact if we will be able to play with the some of the missions that are secret missions in the Absolution related to the Blood Money. Thank You.

When a new Series of the game comes then it is a better practice to play with a new story. My thinking is that the Absolution will not be related to the Blood money. Only the end part of the blood money game in which the Diana had again created a new agency for the Hitman which he follows and the game ends.
    It would be better if they make a new story because if a user who has not played the rest of the Hitman series and he purchases the Absolution game then he would be confused as he don’t know about the story of the game. It would be like watching the sequel of the movie without watching its previous part.