Thread: Multiplayer co-op in Hitman: Absolution?

smile Multiplayer co-op in Hitman: Absolution?

First of all thanks to the IO Interactive for creating all the Hitman Series and making this game a successful Stealth game. I have always been a fan of the Hitman series. Recently heard from my friends that a new series called the Hitman: Absolution is coming out in the June 2012. I want to ask that is there any multi-player or a co-op mode available in this game to play? If this could be a multi-player game then I would enjoy playing this new series very much. It would be interesting to play in group and complete the missions rather playing as a single player game. Any suggestions? Is there someone here who feels the same that there should be a co-op mode in this game?

Naughty Re: Multiplayer co-op in Hitman: Absolution?

Co-op with Hitman: Absolution? Have you gone crazy.Including the multi-player co-op mode in this game will create a disaster in this game. If there are more then four players who are connected at a time to play this game then each one will use the microphone and give message to each other. This will be too confusing that all are getting multiple messages through the microphones. I don’t think so that the co-op gaming mode should be created for the Hitman: Absolution.

Down Re: Multiplayer co-op in Hitman: Absolution?

Simply saying No, because co-op will ruin the interest of playing this game as a single player game. Come on dude this is a single player game and you cannot create the multi-player mode for this game. You role is of an assassin and there cannot be more players to join you. This idea has freaked me out of the mind. If you want the co-op mode then go for the COD MW3.

Re: Multiplayer co-op in Hitman: Absolution?

I think yes, there should be a co-op mode for the Hitman: Absolution game. There are hardly few games which have the co-op mode features. So, co-op with the latest Hitman series sounds a great idea. I have played the Hitman game too and the game is very difficult to be played as a single player game. So including the multi-player mode in the game will change the idea of gaming to play and we can have the other players joined with us to complete the assassination and with the support of the team assistance the interest of playing will increase.

Down Re: Multiplayer co-op in Hitman: Absolution?

Original post by MACALL:-

I think yes, there should be a co-op mode for the Hitman: Absolution game. There are hardly few games which have the co-op mode features. So, co-op with the latest Hitman series sounds a great idea. I have played the Hitman game too and the game is very difficult to be played as a single player game. So including the multi-player mode in the game will change the idea of gaming to play and we can have the other players joined with us to complete the assassination and with the support of the team assistance the interest of playing will increase.
    What you are saying is just not fitting for the Hitman game. The idea of the multi-player mode in this game is fully crap. I know a game called Tenchu Z who had the co-op mode to play and complete the assassinations with the help of co-players. This idea of that game developers have completely made the game to be played easily and complete the assassinations. There should be a challenge to play the game. Without that the game sounds boring. If you include the co-op mode in the Batman: Absolution then it would be like a spoon feeding to small child. Come on be brave and complete the assassinations on your own without the co-op mode.

The only thing I know about this game is that this game is a single player game and the co-op will never be included in this game as it was said in the meeting with the eurogamer. The Agent 47 has to complete the assassinations on his own. No, one else will help him as a multi-player. Show some of the tactics in the gaming and complete the assassinations on your own. This Hitman five series includes the more levels then the previous series but they are not too hard to be played as a co-op mode.

Original Post by MACALL:

You should start playing the Mario game because you are saying that the game is that tough to take a help of the co-op mode? I don’t think so. I have played all the four series of the Hitman game. I am not saying that I am the Master of this game but it was even too hard for me to complete the missions but I did it on my own somehow.
    Introducing the co-op mode in this game is a bad idea. You have take the help of the other online player to complete the assassination. Then why the hell you are given the name of the Agent 47. I know it is tough but not impossible. You can try to complete this game with little strategies and some skills. Thank you..