Thread: Computer crashes while playing League of Legends

Computer crashes while playing League of Legends

Hi friends, recently I have install the game League of Legends in my system because I have seen the demo for this game and I really like it to play there in my system. But however when I try to make use of the system to play this game my System crashes, so I just want t know what may be the reason for this and why the Computer crashes while playing League of Legends. If you have any ideas or any of the suggestion then please let me know.

Re: Computer crashes while playing League of Legends

According to my information you just have to make the verification for the configuration that you are using there in the system to play this game. May be there are some of the system recommendation to play this game. So there are the needs to make the verification for the minimum recommended configuration for playing this game and also if possible then make the update of the drivers and other thing that is require to play this game.

Just try to play some other game on your PC and then verify whether the same thing is happening with that other game also. If yes then there is some of the PC internal issue is there and that crash is not the gaming issue. And see whether the graphics card that you are using is supports for this game or not.

According to my information there may be some of the hardware or the software is missing there in the system to play this game without any of the issue. so you just have to make the verification for this and however if you give your current system configuration then may I help you out by verifying the system configurations that you are using there in the system.

I have made the verification of my system so the list of the configuration that I am currently using their in my system is as follow:

• 210 geforce Graphics card.
    • Windows 7 Professional.
    • 8gb ram.
    • 160GB hard drive.
    • Gigabyte mother board.
    • Processor AMD Phenom II x3.

So I just want to know what I am missing still to play this game.

210 geforce Graphics card.
    I have seen your system specification and the thing that I have seen there is that your system specification is good but the graphics card is not that much capable for handling this game. so I think that you just have to make the upgrade of this graphic card and then try to play this game.