Thread: Web chat require for Interstellar Marines

Web chat require for Interstellar Marines

Hi friends, recently I have install the game ‘Interstellar Marines‘and I like to play this game very much. So recently some of my friends were talking about this game that there are the presence of online chatting feature that we can make use in this game. But I have not seen this kind of feature in this game so is there any such features are available for this game. I am very much confused. If you guys have any f the information or any of the ideas for this then please do the reply. Any of the reply will be appreciated

Re: Web chat require for Interstellar Marines

This is the best thing for this game to do the alternative way of communicating with each other. So this may be possible with some of the application that is used for this purpose. And also this will be the best thing for this game if it have any of the online chatting services for the player playing this game.

According to my information this is only possible with the help of java applet, and also this is the lightweight application and also there are several of the browser plugin are present that can be used for this purpose.

There are the various feature are available for this game but still this kind of features or the application I have not seen in this game.

If this thing are present or implement for this game then it will be the best for the player those like to play this game online. So for this I think the player have to go for the creation of the IRC Network. And also with the help of the third party application the thing have to be making possible for the player to make the online communication while playing this game. And also with the help of the IRC this is possible to make the use of this kind of the feature that can be used by several player at the same time.