Thread: DLC for Hitman: Absolution

DLC for Hitman: Absolution

Will we get DLC for Hitman: Absolution? in short DLC should have something like missions, weapons, costumes. I know that it will be great if the developer of the game have done this. So tell me what will you like to have in the DLC? Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: DLC for Hitman: Absolution

I am looking to give a chance to this particular game in case it is not meeting the expectation of mine by having DLC for it. already I have bought Dead Island,Gears 3,NHL 12,Modern Warfare . I was having high expectation on it. the only game was quite great is for NHL 12.

DLC has not having an IOI thing when k&l stuff seems to be weak multiplayer. In case the developers has created DLC then it should be available for free since we have already paid to purchase the game.

Well according to me they should provide new mission or contract in every single week as a DLC which allow development of the character in the game. They should also provide online achievement rankings which will emphasis on silent assassin kind of efficiency. I hope they will provide better stuff in DLC. It will be appreciated if they include modding tool in the game.