Thread: king arthur II 1.07 patch still didnt arrive on GamersGate

king arthur II 1.07 patch still didnt arrive on GamersGate

At last two weeks ago steam released the 1.7 patch and the improvements are simply great.
    But I can’t understand what exactly the issue is; the patch is still not available on GamersGate without any reason. You people have any idea or news about the 1.07 patch release issue.

Re: king arthur II 1.07 patch still didnt arrive on GamersGate

Few days before there was a message from the official people on the support board of another online retailer saying that he have been in contact with Paradox and they told that steam being effecting the steam issue, 1.07 patch is only made for steam.
    Now I hope so that they would not directly attack the Gamersgate customers on the update issue. neocore turns out to be our only future consideration due to the downgrading support based on the retailer, if they just want to support the steam and nothing else.

So you mean that the problem is with the neocore who is supporting their titles for the non-steam user?
    I think neocore games are the developer of King Arthur. It’s only possible to directly upload the new patch to the steam. Almost all the distributor of this game is in contact with paradox so therefore the decision of releasing the game is not up to them.i think for their other games paradox has posted patches at GamersGate. Since the developers do not code & test on anything else that does not have Steam’s client included, they only work on steam version.

I don’t think neocore is supposed to be involved.everything depends upon the publisher or the distributor, it’s on them to decide whether to sell out the patches or not.
    For example: as we all know that ATI has a tie up with the laptop graphic cards, here it’s the manufacturer who decides and Okays the drivers. Now even if they have the driver and if the HP denies it, they nobody can do anything, they can’t provide it until n unless HP gives a positive reply.
    Now it has been said that they are working out the details with the various portals because they have to do everything depending on the different sites present on internet.

It has been decided that King Arthur will only be patched through steam just because the number of technical problem is faced by this game. Although many customers facing the problem they are try to offer all existing clients their own copy of King Arthur on steam just to reduce the inconveniency.
    So in the same manner any DLCs you own will be available to you. It has been said that the updates will be provided regarding the portal, if it has made the switch to the steam version.