Thread: Custom controls for Interstellar Marines

Custom controls for Interstellar Marines

Hi friends recently while playing the Interstellar Marines, I am trying to make use of Xbox 360 controller to play this game, but however I fail to make the use of this Xbox controller to play this game. So I think that there must be some Custom controls option or the feature must be present there in this game which I can make use to play this game with external control. What you guys think on this, is there any need to make the implementation of the Custom controls feature in this game. Will it be nice to make use of the external joystick to make the use for this game? If you have any ideas or any of the suggestion for this topic then please do the reply. Your reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Custom controls for Interstellar Marines

Yes there is the need for implement of this feature that can be used for customizing the thing in this game. There must be full config, for the Graphics and for the Audio and also for the full console customization is to be available to make use for this game to play. And also if possible then makes the control customizations possible in this game by which the player can have the chances to customize the controller of this game.

This is the good thing for this game if there is the addition of the control customizations to make use for this game. Because this will add the ability to use Xbox 360 controls to play this game.

Due to this there are the chances for the player to make use of the Keyboard and the mouse and also possible to make use of the Xbox 360 controller.

According to my information there are need to make the implementation of the control customizations for this game. And also this will not going to reduce the PC actions and also this is the best to make the use of one key has several functions just to fit controllers. So this is the best thing for the game that it include the feature for the customization of the controller for this game to use as per the choice.