Thread: Play Interstellar Marines with Xbox 360 controller

Play Interstellar Marines with Xbox 360 controller

I friends recently I have install the game Interstellar Marines in my computer and I like to play this game thrice the day, there are many of the good thing I have seen in this game. However I was trying to make the use of the Xbox 360 controller to play this game but fail, I have try several attempt to play this game with the Xbox 360 controller but always fail. So I just want to know is it possible to play Interstellar Marines with Xbox 360 controller? If yes then how. If you guys have any of the suggestion or any of the information then please let me know.

Re: Play Interstellar Marines with Xbox 360 controller

According to my information these game is easy to play with the help of the keyboard and mouse, that with the keyboard and mouse you are able to navigate the character and the other option of this game easily. This is best to make use of the keyboard and mouse to play this game, however if you wish to make the use of the Xbox 360 controller to play this game then you have to connect the Xbox 360 controller into your system and have to make the changes there in the configuration setting of this game.

There are presences of more customization button placement on the keyboard, so this is better to make the use of the Keyboard and the mouse to play this game. There are the chances for make use of the Xbox 360 controller to play this game but however it is better to make the use of the Keyboard and the mouse.

I have not try to make use of the Xbox 360 controller to play this game because there are almost the entire navigation option are available there on the keyboard that I can make use to play this game. And also with the help of the mouse I can able to navigate the character in this game. This is best to play this game with the help of the Keyboard and mouse. If you wish to make the use of this Xbox controller then make sure to update the driver that are require to support this controller to play the game and also make sure that the connection between the controller and the system must be connected properly.