Thread: Interstellar Marines Deadlock while using different browser

Interstellar Marines Deadlock while using different browser

Hi friends recently while playing the game ‘Interstellar Marines’ I have seen that the game Deadlock and not able to work anymore till I reboot it, the thing that I have noticed that if I make use of the different browsers then this thing happen that won’t allow me to play this game using internet. Why such thing happens there in this game that I can’t able to play this game using the internet, why the Deadlock is seen for this game. If you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please let me know.

Re: Interstellar Marines Deadlock while using different browser

Even I was also seen such thing in this game, that when I make use of the browser for playing this game, the game goes into the deadlock phase, however when I try to make the use of different browser the black screen appeared. There is the absence of the progress bar. So I have made the contact to the official site of this game and they had told me that this problem is mostly with my Unity installation. So make sure that there is the need for making the installation of the Unity and then make the use of the browser to solve this issue of this game.

According to my information there s nothing wrong with the game, because I play this game and still I have not seen such issue for playing this game. I make use of the internet explorer on my computer, so according to my suggestion this thing is mostly seen for the Mac user. Because Mac is not able to run almost all the game there is some of the game that is not compatible with the Mac OS.

I think you must update the drivers that are being used for this game to play, so for that you have to make the verification of the drivers and the software may be some of the program is outdated. If it is then you just have to make the updating of the drivers. The updating of the program will works to play this game without any Deadlocks.

According to my information the Deadlock was both coded and tested mostly in OSX and it will run fine if there are require configuration is there to run it. So try to make the look over the logs and see if anything looks suspicious. If there are some of the issue for playing this game then make sure to make the use of the require hardware to play this game. Because still I have not seen this problems there in my system to play this game.