Thread: Interstellar Marines: publishers demo

Interstellar Marines: publishers demo

Hello friend, i was think that if there will be a publisher demo of the Interstellar Marines then it might be great for the players and also it will be better way to experience the change in it. So what you people think about it and also what are you thoughts about it, so share with me and others. Thank you.

Re: Interstellar Marines: publishers demo

That would be great and also very much nice to have, i think most of the people will answer it that its of no use, ask about the changing of the engine or the contact if they might be going beyond the boundaries. Whereas the first engine is bee changes, the developer have done some of the changes. So they are not been used in it so there might be no demo about it. If you see on the contract delema you are get the past over there. IF you are over then you are not able to go general public so which spearheads are there in exclusive buyers then they might not able to work.

Where the Spearheads then we do not have the right to play demo game, we can place pre-ordered of Interstellar Marine. If it is been available in demo then it will be optimized for playing, to show the developers. For the future thing there might be issue about licensing issues, if then there might be some of the video of it then they might tell to public the public about the game. There should be a upload of the power from developer. So if demo will be avialbe then it might be very big file.

The thing which you are talking about is been suggested by many of the people, i there are two reason why people suggesting for the demo, first is that contract they had/have with epic wont allow them to send it out due to the spearhead leaked which might be trouble and the second thing is that it will be older. in the term of the quality level and also in term of the technical. So due to that it can be.

i think that it might be due to some restrains for doing stuff such as the doing some work in the briefing room then they leek it and then you will be down in simple. It can be done to the system also. I have seen somewhere the download of it which is free of cost and it not change it is the same stuff which is there in publishing stuff, i think it might take more than hour to complete that. quality wise its going in the briefing room nothing much

I would say that it will be great and also it might be nice to have and also you will be able to get then best and it be nice to get and to know the game better get it.