Thread: Non-Lethal weapons in Hitman: Absolution

Non-Lethal weapons in Hitman: Absolution

I wanted to discuss an interesting thing regarding Hitman: Absolution. it will be really great if there are more non-lethal equipment to achieve in the game. according to me dart pistol and dart rifle should be basic upgradable weapon so that you can improve your range and accuracy. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Non-Lethal weapons in Hitman: Absolution

Well in this particular there should be kosh or blackjack so that you can knock out the witnesses. You will need to choose melee weapons at the beginning of hit.

Into the Blood Money's trailers I have noticed there would be lots of action and slaughters on other hands to achieve Silent Assassin in game you was not kill anyone until and unless you hit the target.

It will be really great if they have provided pistol whipping option. I will also like to use human shield so that I can knock him out from the game. the only thing is they will yell as I grabbed them and attract the attention. They should provide Dart gun, Dart rifle until and unless you are going for the mission in the zoo.