Thread: Technology used in Interstellar Marines

Technology used in Interstellar Marines

Hi friends I have play the game Interstellar Marines, and really this is the good game I have seen. There are the collection of the latest technology and the weaponry I have seen in this game. So I just want to know what are the things does you guys have seen in this game, which is related to the Technology. And what are the technology are used in this game to make this game really the interesting one. If you have any of the information or any of the suggestion for the technology that seen in this game then please let me knows.

Re: Technology used in Interstellar Marines

According to my information there are many of the latest technology I have seen in this game, but if there might be Weapon Customization and Character Customization is there in this game then it will be the good feature of this game. The technology that I have seen in this game is that there is the Vehicle Attachment Customization by which we can make the use of the Turrets, Armor, Wheels, Tires and Suspension Kits for the creation of the vehicles in this game. There is also the Weapon Customization I have seen in this game is that there are the chances for the player to make the changes into Weapon.

There are the Character Customization I have seen in this game by which the player can easily customize the character and the Clothing of the character and also the gender of the character.

So this is one of the best things I have seen in this game that by which there are the chances for the player to make the customization of the character for making the changes of the character. To make the collection of the parts of the weapons in this game is through with the looting or collecting Weapon Receipt Schematics.

So you can buys and make the loot of the things in this game that can make the help for the weapon. Finally I just want to say that there are the chances for making the loot for the anything including weapons, ammo, clothing and money.

The confirm thing that I have seen in this game is the Weapon Customization, Character Customization, and the Appearance Customization due to used by the technology. However the thing that I have seen in this game are that there are no multiplayer vehicles is available there in this game.

There are the nice bases of Operations that you can make the storage of your equipment, items and other important things that the player has acquire in this game. There are also the character screens available in this game by which the player can equip items by using the credits and the other kind of money system. May be there are the presence of deposit area for deposing money; there are also the armory present to store the weapons.

There are the things that I have seen in this game, that collecting of the jewels to put into your gun. With the use of available money or gold pieces, to bough the thing that can be used for buying the jewels, healing potions, and other thing that for every missions the player get the paycheck while add the bonuses while the player taking off random stuff like phone bills and car payments. So this have to be spend while doing the mission after mission, these are the thing that I have seen in this game.

There is the presence of lots of thing that I have seen in this game that is pointing toward the Technology, the presence of the robot and the customization of the weapons, using the lifts presence of space ship and many more are present in this game. This Is the good technical based game where we can see the more uses of technology in this game.

There are the limitations of the squad that we can make use in this game, and also we can equip our team with the weapons and other thing in this game. There are also the sentry turrets that can be building by the player while playing this game. There is also the presence of the dual weapons. Beside this there are much more things are present in this game which is related to the technology.

There are the Weapon Customization, Character Customization, and Vehicle Customization. So with these customizations it is possible to make the changes of the thing in this game. There are also the Character Customization is available in this game by which the character can be customize. This is really nice thing in this game.