Thread: King arthur II Demo is optimised or updated?

King arthur II Demo is optimised or updated?

Recently I got a demo version of King Arthur II, just for the trial purpose. I was suppose to buy the original game from the store, but before that I decided to try the demo version so that I can make out whether to buy the whole game or it’s not worth enough. Since it’s almost one year the game has been released, I just wanted to know that whether this game is optimized or updated. If optimized then definitely there is no use of playing it as it would lack some features that exist in the original one. And if updated then definitely it would help me in judging the game in all bases.

Re: King arthur II Demo is optimised or updated?

I don’t think the game is updated. Even I had a thought like you. Earlier few weeks even I decided to first get the demo version of the game and buy the original version only if I am completely satisfied. But the scenario was different. When I tested the game it ran at very low FPS (Frames per sec).
    Then later on I changed the video setting but the case was same. No matter at what point I kept the video setting, the quality still made no difference.

No, the problem is not just with the demo version but also with the original version. I have the full game of King Arthur II (original) and I bought it from the store. And here I came to know that both the demo and the original version are facing the same problem of low FPS. I tried all kind of R and D’s but still no recovery. First I tried playing the game by keeping the setting lower to the bare minimum and it gave me 18 FPS and later on when I max the setting it gives 16 FPS. I guess the whole game is defected no matter whether it is demo or original.

I have the complete package of this game with all the expansion and DLCs; in short you can say that I have the complete King Arthur Collection bought some few months ago. And for your kind information I never faced any problem with respect to the video quality or anything which has been faced by you people. Maybe there is some problem with your system, there might be something lacking in your pc. Just look out my configuration and compare it with your let’s see where exactly your system lacks with respect to the configuration.

AMD Phenom 9950 Quad-Core 2.60
    ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2
    4.0 GB DDR3 RAM
    Win7 64bit

Or maybe you are facing the problem just because you might have bought the game at the time of its release and at that time maybe they must have sold out the game without considering the fault. As I never tried out the demo version so can’t comment on it.

Thanks for showing off your configuration. From this I can at least say that my system is not at all responsible for the issue because my system is perfect to suit this game.

Athlon II X4 640 (3ghz)
    Radeon 5850
    4GB DDR3-1333
    Win7 64bit

But you were correct at one point; I bought King Arthur II almost 1 year ago when the game was just released. But I stopped playing it since long time.

I have the same RAM, Operating System and Graphic card but only different processor i5 2500k, but then why I am facing the same problem. The resolution quality doesn’t change with respect to the settings, no matter how you set it. I don’t think having just a different processor should make any difference. In fact everyone knows that i5 processors are the best one amongst all the processors.

I am sure the problem is with the initial release of the game. Whether it is a demo version or an original one, FPS quality problem is bound to happen if you bought the game during its release. System configuration doesn’t matter as you all saw in the above posts that even a person with the best configuration is facing this issue. Its better I never bought this bought this game, neither demo nor original.