Thread: Shares in Interstellar Marines

Shares in Interstellar Marines

Hi friends recently I have bought the game Interstellar Marines, so I have seen that this is the good game and also there are several of things available that make this game more interesting. Recently while playing this game I have seen some of the feature relate to the share, as I am new to this game I can’t figure it out. If you guys have any of the suggestion or any of the ideas for these share that can be used in this game then please do the reply. Your reply is appreciated

Re: Shares in Interstellar Marines

According to my information this is easy to get the share that can be used in this game for buying support medals, so for the support medals this share were used. If you wish to buy this support medal you can get it from the I.M.Shop, in this game you have to buy atleast 30 support medals to get shares. You can get the 30 shares for 30 support medals.

The thing that I know about this share is that there is only the one type of share is present in this game. So if you are qualifying for the share then you will get the A-shares with FULL voting rights with ZPH + FULL dividend. And also you have to give vote away to Gert,

There are informal agreement between the player and Gert, and also this is not a legally binding. The thing about share is that once the player gets the share then there are the chances for player to become AGM and enforcing their right to vote. If you will buy the 1000+ support medals in this game then you will get 10% extra shares.

Hi friends I have heard that there are the chances for the conversion of the medals into share, is it possible in this game. I have try many thing but not able to make the translation of the medals into shares. If you have any idea then let me know.

Hi friends I have heard that there are the chances for the conversion of the medals into share, is it possible in this game. I have try many thing but not able to make the translation of the medals into shares. If you have any idea then let me know.
    According to my information there are the chances that you can able to make the translation of medals into shares, because the thing that I have seen in this game is that if you have 1570 support medals in total. So for that if you have the 1000+ medals you will get the 10% bonus. That means you will get the 1727 A-shares total, so because of that reason I think that this is possible to make the medals into shares.

There are no chances for buying the lot of medals at once, if you wish to have this you will accumulate until 31.12.2012. So there are the chances for the player to make the collection of the few medals now and then, and there you can have the chances for own the enough medals for shares by the time of the deadline.

The thing that I have heard, about this share in this game is that if you are eligible for shares then you will receive A-shares with voting rights. And there will be no more B-shares is available in this game. A-shares is available to all supporters.