Thread: Which gameplay features should be added in Interstellar Marines

Which gameplay features should be added in Interstellar Marines

Hello friends, I have seen some of features which are very much realistic, as i liked the free look, limited ammo, if they can increase it to unlimited then it will be more realistic. Another thing which i like is the use of Animation for actions even the speed settings for the same which will be very much better. The main thing which i liked was the destructible and interactive environment, if it is been added then it fullon fun. So what you people have to think about it. Please share with me. Thank you.

Re: Which gameplay features should be added in Interstellar Marines

I would like to see that player will be able to see the body, where we are able to view only the feet but should be able to get the chest. There should work done with the sound, if the shooting is taking place in Lab then when glass are be broken, there sound be there and also if some of the other character is breathing might be able to hear that. Even many other actions which the character plays should be heard. When you are in a mission and starting of the mission the character is fully aromed and he is louad in voice, ad the mission goes on he lose half of the equipment then the sound of the character should be different, if such things are added then it might be very much realistic.

There should be background information in each of the levels, which is not been provided with the search of document, picking it up and even looking on to the some menu. But it should be seen with the poster, TV screens and many more thing, then you will get it and much better.

If you are talking about the animation there is issues, which is that they have designed in such a way that it work in the same speed, which is not good at all and it is not equalized among the players who are playing it. Such thing provides a poor players a leg up and hinders to good one. If i am able to grab 2 clips in the time then you might be able to get one. So if such thing can be added then it will be better for me and also for others. Even i would like to see the destructible and interactive environment but i wanted to have it in the first run. Whereas the CoD and L4D games are already having such feature in it, so this should be added in it and it might be great to have it. I might not knowing that the Unity engine allows for such or not. If not possible then let is be simple.

I would like to see the potential background pieces of information. I use to like as it was in the ME and DAO where there were such things with some of notes, posters and some other source. You were easily getting it and you do not need to locate for them, if it is possible then it will be very much effective with the information and also it feels like the game is fully completed. IF some of younger kids might be playing will be much easier and they do not have to brother for action crazed needs and it satisfies the needs of all the players.

The mission which is to fight via the enemy territory, if you might be familiar with Operation Flashpoint then it is somewhat the same. I would like to have the scene that lost in dawn forest, very trying desperately to come out of it with the heavy enemy patrols to an evacuation point but not possible to have, so it would be there then it might be more fun.

I like the point which is about the animation, whereas the destructible environment is not been necessary to have it in the game, i would not like to have it at all. I would like to have vehicle sequences, such that to get ability to dive to the ground to avoid shrapnel caused by explosions and even to have first person cover mode which was there in the Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood, even trip and collision feature added in it then it will more fun. If you look on then you also you might like to have slip feature, if you running on wet floor then you might be able to slip. Also like to see effects of the explosion.

I would suggest to have the destructible environment, it should not be avoided. If you wanted to have realistic effect in the game then it should be there. If you have played the Red Faction: Armageddon then you might be able to notice that it is only game which are looking forward to in q1/q2.

The damaged armor will be better for it, but although i am hoping that the armor should not be torned off completely. If health of the armor which you are using is at 1% then it should be seen that you have no clothes left on the body. This is what i like to see in the game proper and much better. The body parts of the marine should be easily eaten by the shark, as looking for the realistic effect. So once the shark attack you then you are fully gone. It will be a great fun to view that the team mate's arms go flying when the whole teams fails to work.

The feature which you are talking about is already there, you might be able to see when it is under the training bots in running man, overall it is be very nice thought to have it with humans. Even the explosions can do the dismember a person.

I was believing that the player might not like the dismembered, i do not wanted to been seen in co-op game. So i do not wanted it to happen in the game, so i wanted to happen.