Thread: First contact plot in Interstellar Marines

First contact plot in Interstellar Marines

Hello friends, i have discovered some of the points which are been pictured in the first contact of Interstellar Marines, is was that there might be combat which will be in the opposite to shark creatures in orbital research base xeno 13 and also even for the few of the virus catching scientist and killing some of survivors, zombies. Even the aliens are main points in PLOT it come together in the story. Whereas the SARA look like evil and it should have marine vs human combat in some of the part in game. So what you think about it, then please share. Thank you.

Re: First contact plot in Interstellar Marines

Which are the points you are talking in sort of the common knowledge in game, where the SARA is concert so it is has not been evil through the game and it was it job done and it is isolating danger.

I agree that the SARA is been seen as evil in some of the point and it was tat that time when she was going according to her programming and it was all for some good purpose. If you could see that the 20 infected scientists with highly contagious disease and all this are in isolated environment. If you observe carefully then you might see humans in it, so we have to try to save them and cure. If do try to save some of humans then more people will be inflected and whole planet will be doomed.

If such thing would be happen in it, then it is not at bother me. Till the time on the side of SARA then i do not care about it and do not want to know that she is good and evil.

There is huge difference in the plat which is been the mystery for all of players. As most of the players are knowing very small point of it. Whereas i know that the game is been planned to be trilogy then beginning with the First Contact, i think that first game will be having the cliffhanger ending. As we people might be not knowing beyond the fact which will be there in earlier parts of the game. we might be fighting with the shark creatures then have to fight with the alien.

I think it is of no use to talk on this anymore. If you keep on talking about it then i do not think that Sherlock Holmes will be able to find out and also he might not like to do it. If you see the plot of Modern Warfare 3 was very easy for almost in all parts. Whereas i think the plot for IM should be complex, if it will be done then it will be squad of elite operatives investigating something as threats to ITO then we might be delivered to some of other planet for first contact and no one is with us.

I also agree that point, if the people who are in the Shawn's role will play all that then. So there people who are been member from long age. I am no view that what you people are talking about the SARAH. If you are talking that it should be GlaDOS - GlaDOS is a malevolent AI mobbing Chells. Whereas i am knowing then SARAH is just only a machine which is doing the job assigned to her. I like the idea about the Teri as a bad, bad AI again, so there are been no evidence which are been left to point on it.

I would suggest that you people should give the SARAH a low and less interest. I am very much tired up of it. Whereas i have founded that the GlaDOS is some special character and it is really great, the main thing is that she is not belong to our plant, she belongs to own universe where she makes sense. IF you see anthropomorphic SARA AI then it is of no use to have it in the game, the main reason is that IM strives for immersion & realism, so i really feel that is no use of the human race that has harnessed quantum energy which will be very silly thing to build in large. stronger AI which is malevolent being

I am getting 20 - 30 % of the plot or might be the 50%. I do no knowing about the other plot, which is a bigger mystery. The reason is that the plot which i am getting is true in any sense. Anyhow we are having the idea what thing are been happening on the lunar or martian colonies and we are not able to know much about the earth where most of training are there, and we people are having the knowledge about the valhela and xeno research base 13, so it the same thing that we know about then training knows.

I would say that you were on 20% of present game, so when you know it's going to be about meeting aliens for first time, then you will be unrelated missions.