Thread: Cannot see grass while playing King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame

Cannot see grass while playing King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame

In my computer I have downloaded and installed King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame from steam and after installing the King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame game when I started playing it at that time I cannot see grass. This problem is annoying for me. if anyone have solution regarding this then please let me know.

Re: Cannot see grass while playing King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame

First of all you have to open the King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame and then you have to try to run the game with the different graphic setting and check whether it makes any difference or not. You have to also play game with difference resolution. First try this and check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have gone through your problem and if you have already tried to play game with different settings and then also you are experiencing the same problem then you have to verify the integrity of the game and after doing that you should launch King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame in your PC and after that check whether you are getting proper graphics or not.

If you want to verify integrity of the game then you have to follow these steps. In your computer you have to first load steam and after doing that you have to go to the library section and then you have to right click on the King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame. Now after that select properties and then choose local files tab. From there you have to click on the Verify integrity of game cache and then it will verify the files. After completing that restart steam and then start King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame and check what the result is.

As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

While playing King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame with different graphic setting also I am not able to see grass and I have also tried to fix this problem by verifying the integrity of the game but after doing that also I get same problem. Is there anything wrong with the King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame or this problem occurs because of the drivers.

Any help will be appreciated.

According to me you should go to the official site of the graphic card manufacturer which you are using in your computer and download latest drivers in your PC and then install that and after installing latest drovers your problem might get solved.