Thread: King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame crashes with C++ Runtime error after 2nd battle

King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame crashes with C++ Runtime error after 2nd battle

In my computer I have recently downloaded King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame from steam and then I have installed game in my computer and after installing the game I have started playing it. While entering in to the second battle of the game I get my game crashes C++ run time error. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame crashes with C++ Runtime error after 2nd battle

Are you getting this problem with King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame only or you are experiencing the same problem with the other game also? If you are getting same problem with other game also then there might be problem with the computer and if problem occurs with the King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame only then there is something wrong with this game.

Re: King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame crashes with C++ Runtime error after 2nd battle

As you have mentioned that you are getting C++ runtime error in your computer and that is why I would like to tell you that you should perform windows update and in your computer and after installing the windows update you have to restart the computer and then your problem will get solved. I am telling you this because if any of the C++ Redistributable Package gets corrupted at that time also this type of problem can take place. you should try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

If you want to know anything more then let me know.

Yes I agree with the above solution. There was similar problem occurred with my computer and same error I was getting while playing games in my PC and after that I have reinstalled C++ Redistributable Package in my computer and after reinstalling that in my PC my problem get solved. you should also try this solution.

I would like to tell you that what is your system configuration? In your problem you have not mentioned anything regarding your computer specification. You should provide information about your computer so that I can give you proper solution according to that. You have to also make sure that you are using latest version of the graphic card in your.

As you have said I have to perform windows update in my computer and after that I have don’t that but that does not make any difference.

My system configuration is

• Processor - Intel quad core 2.4ghz
    • OS - Windows 7
    • Graphic card - Nvidia GeForce 9800
    • RAM - 8Gigs ram.

What should I do to solve this problem?

Well you should open King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame and then you have to go to the settings and after that you have to open graphic setting. In graphic setting you have to set grass settings to low and set texture at medium and after doing that you have to check whether you are facing same problem or not. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

You have to also try to play King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame with different resolution. I am telling you this because many times while running the game with wrong resolution can also create this type of problem. you have to also check whether there is any patch is available for King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame or not. If patch is available then you have to download the patch and after downloading that you have to install the patch and then your problem will get solved.

I have set lower setting for the grass and set medium setting for texture and then when I have started playing at that time I didn’t get any problem. Now all the things are working properly in my computer. Thank you for helping me.