Thread: how is movie game play of hitman absolution?

how is movie game play of hitman absolution?

Hi, friends did anyone saw the hitman absolution movie game play, I saw this movie I am impressed by some parts but some part are not at all impressing which I found bad. If anyone has watched this movie than please let me know whether you liked it or not?

Re: how is movie game play of hitman absolution?

I don’t find the movie that good, I think the animation should fix, we know that they can do better than just let stuff automatically appear in 47’s hand, IO is my favorite developer but didn’t expect something like this.

I personally liked the movie very much it was stunning, I especially liked the helicopter scene where he jumped the roof with the helicopter, obviously the game look awesome from game play stand of view. And the best two feature that are you can just “ssshhhh” just like you whistle in splinter cell to attract the enemy.
    I am very impressed by the walkthrough I really loved the rain effect and the clothes which are very cool, also the animation at most part are very much good.

Even I find this movie game play amazing, sound effect are very much good, the game mechanization looks solid, amazing visuals and good animation on the most part.

I am impressed also feel bad for the movie. Where the graphics, animation, voice acting and Light and dark stealth mechanics besides the usual field of view are really god in this movie game play, on the other hand the bad point are helicopter sequence, point A to B level design, super powers and Lots of scripted events and few actual game play possibilities are the point that I dint liked about the movie.

Here I noticed that the voice of the actor has been changed and the new voice sounds very funny, the music is epic, hope it is just the tutorial for some sort not the actual mission because the most of the thing and events looks scripted. And in some difficult stage the mind reading and X-ray vision is off to make the game more difficult and I think the radar is useless and breaks the feel for it.

By looking at movie game play I found this game a copy of arkham asylum, but arkham asylum is better than this game, as the blood money was released in 2005 that is 7 years back and it was open ended and packed with the replay value, I can still go back and play blood money like it is first time.

Yap, the video looks pretty bad, especially to the fans of blood money, because it looks scripted and demonstrated rather than real mission. And I don’t think there was any need of X-ray vision, as like blood money when there is a map below showing where all the enemies are and I hate the path prediction because nobody is that dump to not understand that the man walking front is walking forward. The movie game play was over scripted, you can easily observed this how he pays attention on the surrounding constantly.

I really liked it the dialogue among the cops make you feel like people. And it’s good that the 47 is more agile, he is not superman but he can climb better in blood money he was like a stone statue and feel like he is extremely tried the was very slow in climbing.